PQE(制程质量管理工程师) 精量电子 精量电子(深圳)有限公司,精量电子,精量 1. To prepare, update and release IPQA checklist focusing on CTQ items based on Control Plan.
2. To manage IPQA inspectors' routing job and make sure their job is high efficient and effective by
performance monitoring and necessary training to IPQA inspectors.
3. Perform process audit and drive cross functional team to improve and follow up and verify the
effectiveness of corrective/preventive actions.
4. To optimize the method of in-process quality inspection and implement timely update when customer
complaint happened and indicated the issue is caused by process.
5. Train and coach IPQA inspectors to correctly implement inspection.
6. Check and approve the IPQA inspection records and daily summarize product line quality issue
7. Hold weekly in-process quality review meeting with cross functional team including production, PE, ME
and SQE etc.
8. Sampling check IPQA's inspection records including FAI and in-process results and handle
nonconformance timely found by IPQA.
9. Initiate continuous improvement project focusing on process improvement by quality and/or 6 sigma
tools to support the reduction of COPQ.
10. To be supportive when required from any other quality function.
1. Bachelor degree and major in science technology or related.
2. Minimum 3 years’ work experience in quality field. (it is preferred with process quality experience)
3. Knowledge for quality system ISO9001, IATF16949 or ISO13485.
4. Familiar with statistical/quality tools, i.e. 8D, 5WHY, PDCA, FMEA, APQP, PPAP, SPC, MSA, and Minitab etc.
5. Good communication skill in both Chinese and English. (It would be ok if oral English is not good, but writing and reading should be qualified.)
6. Be familiar with the application of office software, such as Word, Excel, PPT, and Outlook etc.
7. Six Sigma Green Belt or Black belt will be added advantage.